- Must have developed technology (software, hardware, mobile product or service)
- Must have at least one female founder
- Must be able to travel to Paris to participate in the live pitch event on 15th Oct if selected
- Must have the desire to explore and expand internationally
- The finals competition will be a fast-pitch format – 7 minutes of fast-pitch with 3 minutes of Q&A with judges. Finalists are not permitted to view other finalists’ presentations beforehand; only props or displays permitted during the fast-pitch, live demos only.
- Girls in Tech Board of Directors and Girls in Tech full-time employees, and their relatives are not eligible to participate.
- Applicants will be judged based upon criteria established by Girls in Tech, Inc.
- Protests due to eligibility or any other rules must be presented via email, Adriana Gascoigne, Girls in Tech, Inc., [email protected] Any such protest must be submitted by one month in advance of the competition date.
- The ruling of the judges at the competition is final.
- This contest and related content is the property of Girls in Tech, Inc., and use by anyone outside this organization is not permitted unless expressly communicated and agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- Application submission deadline – September 23, 2019 at 11:59 PM CET
Online judging completed – October 1, 2019
6 Finalists approached/announced – October 3, 2019
Live pitch event – October 15, 2019
Impact for Entrepreneurs
Compared to 2017, we saw the number of women-led startups who applied jump 33%. We saw the number of countries represented in the application pool jump by 9% including more startups from Asia and the Middle East.
Check out the 2018 AMPLIFY Impact Report!